Sleepy owl Coffee

 

I grew up having it in my mind that I should make sure that I do not have any addictions in my life. My family has tea drinkers who can’t live without having a minimum of 3-4 cups a day. I was sure I didn’t want to be that.
When I was offered coffee for the first time at a family function, and being honest here, I did not say no because I did want to try the thing everyone was talking about. I surely loved how I felt it. I had tried other hot drinks, but this taste was the best amongst all. I would drink coffee as many times I got a chance. I still didn’t make it at home then.

Now, especially working in internships and the lockdown, my drinking habit went up. I am still today not addicted. I can live without taking it at all. But given a choice, I would prefer it.

I have been trying different types of coffee over the days to find out which one is best when I make it. Bru, the two Nescafé’s – classic and sunrise and a few others. I liked most of it, but very less of it came to be perfect. The Odisha grown Koraput coffee was probably quite different and felt good.
My best friend, being a coffee drinker herself, gifted me a packet of Sleepy Owl Coffee. I loved how the coffee was packed. The box was a having a good design. The packet had a coffee mug as well as two sets of coffee boxes. One set was cold brew and the other was hot brew. It has multiple packets of 5 distinctive flavours each.
I totally remember the smell that came out of the coffee, as strong as it came out from the box. The first time I had the hot brew coffee, I was in love with how it was. I have tried the cold brew as well and it was good. I use those packets for any day that is like an internal calling for a really good coffee.
I would suggest it to everyone around. I do though find the coffee a bit expensive. My other coffee cost me 2 an/ or 3 and this costs me 10. But it can be said, it is worth it. If you have tried, let me know below. If you want me to try any coffee, let me know as well.

Comments

Popular Posts