2020 ends, 2021 begins

 

The year that will have a distinctive place in the history, 2020 has been a ride of many surfaces. It carried a unique experience for each one of us. A lot of fear and panic was common to all. Some experienced a great change in the emotional part, while all felt the changes in the physical and mental aspect. Most of us call it a bad year; use it like a form of abuse. Well, it wasn’t entirely the same in my case.

Year 2020 has been an eye opener for me. It has helped me shape myself in many possible ways and bought in a drastic change. I see the world in a less stressful way now. I am not stuck with the idea of matching deadline and running for work, I rather give myself free space to do it. I went up and corrected a lot of old mistakes (or at least mended them) and made sure not to repeat them (at least for now). I reached out to some old friends, connected more with family and, spent more time with Golu. The lockdown actually made me feel good about it.
I even had issues with my year of graduation. I also missed the farewell, finals and the convocation, but I can live with it. I wouldn’t blame it on the year, for the bad things happened because of a virus of the previous year.

I look forward to 2021. The year is going to start with an internship, just like last year. I am glad I am going to learn a lot of work at hand. Though it is going to be virtual, I can still take care of that. A bit of trouble might follow, but aren’t we all dealing with that right now? I hope 2021 brings a cure to the virus, to the new variations as well. I personally like the idea of work from home. The weekend is not wasted over alcohol in a club but with family. There is lesser crowd, less noise and less pollution in certain cities. I hope there is a hybrid solution to all of it and that the world learns about the mistakes that they have done over the course of so many years.

I hope you reading it have a great year ahead and you get peace at the end of the day, above everything.

Comments

Popular Posts