The breeze under an open sky!

 

Do you sit under open space in wonder what is the pattern of the wind that flows? Have you marked the difference of stars over the period of months? Have you just sat in an open space with wind flowing and stars above your head; a place that has less amount of light and noise? It can be anything. A silent beach, a deserted road, or the roof of your house. It just needs to fill in the criteria. Trust me it is a wonderful feeling.

I was born in a small city and for god's grace, it is not overcrowded. I always like to go to the roof and sit. My house is 300 metres away from the river Katha Jodi. Growing up in a bungalow was a great advantage I had since it was surrounded by trees on three sides. But I wouldn't get enough chances to sit at the roof with peace because I grew up in a joint family. I would jump on any opportunity that lets me sit on the roof. There is a college behind my house which remains shut in the evening followed by the ring road that guards the Katha Jodi against flowing into the city and is the only place where there is vehicle movement. The noise that comes from that far doesn’t hurt the ear. After the extension of the house, there is another roof and I get to sit there without being disturbed.

Sitting there helps me find peace. You know, I feel like the wind is talking to me. The open sky relieves me from the burden that I carry the entire day. The calmness there, with the cold breeze flowing at my face, helps me think important things. It helps me to arrive at the destination and make choices that are difficult to make. I would suggest you try that if you already haven’t. Trust me, you will find it amazing to talk to yourself as in the language of the wind and the open sky with lots of positive vibes. 

Comments

Popular Posts