Rethinking and making the past better

 

I just came from a situation where I solved an issue and now everyone appreciates me, in a college where I don’t even study. I am talking of a fight between two student union candidates in my best friends’ college, where there has been a physical fight over an issue and they both are in the police station. You would ask, then what did I solve? I will tell you.

I did not solve the actual issue. I just got home and started thinking about the scenario where I was present. I then thought of things I would have done- such that explaining to them the problem and then they accepting it. I end up being a great guy and preacher of peace. Since it was all in my mind, there was no chance of anything getting wrong. I actually didn’t do anything. Just came back home. I didn’t want to be a preacher a peace between two angry groups of more than a dozen boys.

It isn’t the only scenario. I have done it for so many things. From matters like this to serious matters such as giving a better answer in an interview or behaving better in a fight with a closed one. If I would have done what I thought later, in a cool state of mind and mostly a workless time, I would have saved many things or done many things better. I don’t know why I do that. I end up saying Chada (Leave in Odia) at the end of the conversation. *Sighs*

I don’t know if it is with all the humans or very few. I know very few who do that. I don’t know why we do that also. Nobody has a proper answer. Do you?

Comments

Popular Posts