My love for Video Games 2

 

THIS IS A CONTINUATION FROM THE PREVIOUS BLOG


As time moves, the level of the game has started changing. Now, computer video games demand higher specifications like higher RAM, faster clocking CPUs, and GPUs such as Nvidia 30 Series or AMD 5000 series for better visual output. As a gamer, I suggest you try a few games, which I’m pretty sure you will like. Doom: Eternal by Bethesda tops my list and is a first-person perspective shooter game, which is filled with an insane level of violence. With Doomslayer as its main protagonist, the story deals with the character going against demons for preventing the complete destruction of the earth. And most importantly, we go face-to-face with the Icon of Sin, where he is totally unchained (in older games, he was just a picture on the wall or only his head was shown out of the wall) and it raises a great challenge. This game is a must for all hardcore gamers and it is rated 18+. This is then followed by Minecraft, a game which is known to almost to all the people. Launched by Microsoft Studios, this is stated as the most popular game in the world, with a larger number of players. It is a simulation game, shown through pixels, where are you have to build your world and protect it from other creatures lurking in the darkness. This game is available in various editions such as Dungeons Edition and quite interestingly, a Java programmed edition. Finally, a game that I want you all to try is The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt based on the character of the same name from the famous literature ‘The Witcher’. It is pretty famous for being the biggest open-world game, and stands on par with Minecraft in terms of the number of gamers and fan following. This game is made by indie studios CD Projekt Red, who is also famous for Cyberpunk 2077 even though it was a disaster, with an infinite number of glitches despite they took 7 years to finish the project.

I have somewhat lost the time to play games these days. It requires a lot of devotion and I can’t do justice to it these days due to time constraints. In the lock down, even though I had time, I didn’t play, because I was experimenting new things and learning new things. The last time I played games well was in 2019 in Hostel over weekends. I have a best friend called Sreehari who is a huge fan of playing games and we used to play together and against each other in games where we could like Counter Strike. But I want to go back to playing it. I hope when I start my job and get into a schedule, I find time for games at least 8 hours a week. Suggest me any games if you want to play those and tell me about your love for video games and memories attached to it.

Comments

Popular Posts