If I were to open a social media shop

 

The social commerce is growing at a rapid rate. Multiple shops are opening up over social media. If I have to open a shop, it would be a pet shop. We all have come across various pages and videos on pets over the social media. The videos, thanks to the algorithm, keep on coming to any user that views them. I can put in my advertisement for social media in that place. Through the usage of videos and audios, I can describe each of the products available and the method of using them. I can run sales through stories. Most pet owners do not have a lot of shops around. They have to travel, which through social commerce will be easier for them. I will take orders, make videos on how to use them, and send them through couriers across the locations. I personally will love a store like that, will you?

Comments

Popular Posts