A character I would be in real life

 

“Brainy is the new sexy” is the favourite statement that I have learned from the show ‘Sherlock Holmes’ that airs on BBC and I saw on Netflix. It is the story of a man who is an extremely genius person and has a very high IQ. The character Sherlock is being played by the outstanding artist Benedict Cumberbatch.

The best and the primary reason I would be Sherlock is because of the amazing brain/IQ and observational skills he has. The ability to see things clearly, to understand better and faster is a dream for everyone. Yes, they end up being bored in the daily way of life as the character shows, but it will be fun. Imagine if used in good faith and way, it can help the society. Even in the field of research, in solving complex calculations and solving theories, a brain with that great IQ can do wonders. I have a lot of questions regarding the world and the universe and I guess I can facilitate faster research of the same and find the right answer if I have the same IQ
Apart from that, I even like the way he solves crimes. Complex situations solved quickly than the average time taken, sometimes involving people of high stakes. Who wouldn’t love to look at the larger picture? I could also save lives by anticipating the problem to come and preparing the solution with the organisation at duty to prevent that.

‘High functioning sociopath’ is a term that Sherlock calls himself. It means to be able to see and judge the habits, likes and dislikes, and other elements of the people around and to influence them to do something. I know that isn’t exactly right. But, again, if used in good faith, it can be great. I would love to be someone who has that amount of IQ and help make the world a better place. All dreams and imagination to be the character I would love to be in real life.

Comments

Popular Posts