The power of flowers


The beauty of nature comes for everyone and almost everywhere, in the form of flowers. They adorn the beauty of every colour and look great in that. I have never heard someone saying that flowers don’t look great in any colour. Also, the smell they spread makes you feel amazing. Did you know the power of flowers yet?

Flowers are amazing in conversation. I am not mad, but I say that because anything that comes to them gets the message it should. Have you seen a lot of fights between couples in love getting sorted by a flower? Or diplomatic relationship starting with flower gates?
Who doesn’t like to go around on a road full of flowers, and my experience, it makes the driver feel good, then the monotonous tedious task of driving. Be it inauguration or conference or appointment or death, the flowers are a vital part of it. Remove flowers and it will all be so empty. When I talk of the power of flowers, I don’t mean they can move mountains, but they can change how the mountain looks. A very tiny element, if removed from the world, will give us a void that cannot be filled. I don’t like plucking them but if I get it somewhere, it makes me smile and feel good for that moment.

Comments

Popular Posts